This is not a typical yoga retreat. This is an amazing travel experience for the culturally curious looking to dedicate focused time on personal growth. View the details below to learn more about this unique opportunity. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the retreat. Once you’re done reviewing the details, click the “BOOK NOW” button below. Spaces are limited, so book fast. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Between the rich culture, rolling rice fields and workshops led by Koya, our retreat in Northern Bali will offer an effective balance of adventure, relaxation, and personal growth. Get ready to:
- Trek through rice fields, coffee and clove farms.
- Swim under waterfalls, basque in the pool, and wade in therapeutic hot-springs.
- Wander through villages and shop at local markets.
- Eat hand-picked organic produce grown onsite and spices, meat, and fresh-caught seafood sourced locally from the finest purveyors across Bali. Food allergies, vegetarian and other special diets can be accommodated thanks to the well-designed and thoughtfully delicious offerings.
- Focus on your wellbeing with expert Koya – learn how to increase your health using yoga and self-love.
Enjoy 7 nights in Bali.
The venue for our retreat is a locally-owned and operated 4 star eco property. Every morning, you’ll wake up in your handcrafted bungalow to the sounds of nature, floating over ancient rice paddies. Each room is equipped with luxe linen, thick fluffy white towels and all natural, small batch and handmade bathroom amenities. Think smooth timberlines, natural fabrics, simple design and incredible views.
Note: Night 1 in Bali will be spent at beach town accommodations, conveniently located near the airport. The next morning, we'll travel together to the retreat property in the mountains of Northern Bali, where we will spend the next 6 nights.
All bedrooms at the retreat are double occupancy in a single or two story bungalow. Bathrooms are shared with up to 3 other guests. CLICK HERE FOR IMAGES. Let us know if you're traveling solo, with friends or as a couple and we'll book your bungalow accordingly. A private room with a private bathroom may be requested at an additional fee. First come, first served in limited quantity.
- One night stay at beach town accommodations near the airport. Six nights stay in our hand-picked 4 star eco retreat. Wifi is included.
- A shared room with one other person. A single occupancy room may be requested at an additional fee.
- Airport transfers are included
- ALL meals -- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -- sampling the freshest, most delicious food Bali has to offer
- Alcoholic beverages and incidentals are not included
- Daily workshops with our wellness experts
- Curated itinerary that includes locally guided nature treks, hot springs, cooking demos, free time and more
NOTE: Airfare is NOT included in this package. Guests must secure their own flights to Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport (DPS). Travel to Bali from the US typically requires 1 full day. Contact us here to inquire about our airfare booking service.
IT IS IF:
- You take pleasure in the great outdoors
- You have a genuine interest in personal growth
- You love meeting and hanging out with new people
- You seek off the beaten path activities and have a “go with the flow” attitude
- You enjoy physical activity, eating and trying new things
IT'S NOT IF:
- You have a fear of insects and/or small four-legged creatures native to the tropics (think: friendly frogs and lizards).
- You find walking difficult, as much of our exploring will be done on foot and activities will involve various levels of physical exertion.
- You’re looking to veg out on an agenda-free island vacation. We’ve curated an itinerary that will maximize your time in Bali.
- You consider nightlife a critical element of your vacation. Our retreat is tucked away in a remote area of the island that doesn't facilitate evening outings. That said, our days will be full and our nights restful.
- You require high tech amenities to be comfortable. There will be wifi throughout the property and you're welcome to bring your own devices, but this will be a TV-free environment.
- You don’t enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone.